Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pittsburgh Quilt Market

quilt by "Swirly Girls"

It's that time again, when we're all going a little crazy getting ready for Spring Quilt Market. A lot of exciting stuff to share with you!
For those of you going to market, make sure to come to our 2 School House sessions: the first one by Swirly Girls Design featuring our fabrics and the second one (immediately following the 1st, same room) where I'll give my trend & color report for the season along with preview trunk shows by Paula Prass, Patty Young, Laura Gunn and Pillow and Maxfield and of course Michael Miller!
When I return expect Lots of pictures!

6 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, I wish I could be there so badly! I'm so excited to see the new Michael Miller fabrics!

Jennifer said...

This will be my first market!! Can't wait to see all of your fabulous fabrics! Yippee!!

alex said...

Can't wait to see some of the new ranges!

Elizabeth said...

Dear quiltfriend,
My sister Erika is, after an exiting period, finaly pregnant of her first baby.
Now I would like to make a bright-colored cotton quilt for her. To welcome the baby to this world
with a quilt from patches from all over the world. I try to collect scraps of 5x5 inch.
Do you have a small piece of fabric that may be suitable, perhaps you would sent it to me for free?
I would really like to use it!

Many thanks and warm greetings,
Elizabeth Kremer
Wedderweg 91
9665 JM Oude Pekela
Netherlands
http://beautysalonambiance.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Paganelli said...

You have an amazing crew Kathy...The booth looked amazing...Cheers to your award winning cast!!! All my best, Jennifer

muebles en parla said...

Goodness, there's a great deal of useful info in this post!