Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cloth Baby Booties...

We've updated our popular Cloth Baby Booties tutorial using...

I went on bow overload! Bows in Mint for the main fabric, Bows in Citron for the decorative bows. (I added these because I thought they'd be cute... and, I have to admit, because I made the elastic slits in the main fabric instead of the lining. I had to cover up the holes- whoops!!)And, finally, I used Pin Dot in Coral to add a bright pop of contrasting color to the lining.

I love how the decorative bows look but you could also add buttons, fabric flowers, rhinestones, or you can just leave them plain!
 (*check out this link for some great fabric flower tutorials)

*tutorial prepared by Joanna Armour
For the Cloth Baby Bootie tutorial, click here!

..........

I'm planning to do a Cynthia Rowley "Oh Baby" post on Friday so stay tuned... The photos are so very fun and the kids are adorable! Here's a little sneak peek...


See you on Friday!

xo,
kait



1 comment:

SewPsyched! said...

Too Cute!!! Cant wait!